Experience: 1 – 3 years
Software: Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks
Location: Muvattupuzha, Kerala (Mode of work shall be from Office)
We are currently seeking a skilled Structural BIM Modeler to join our dynamic team. As a Structural BIM Modeler, you will be responsible for creating and managing detailed structural models using Autodesk Revit software. You will work closely with our structural engineering team to provide accurate and high-quality design solutions.
- Create detailed 3D models of structural systems and components using Autodesk Revit.
- Analyze Design Drawings, Specifications, and Project requirements to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Knowledge about various Level of Details in BIM.
- Perform clash detection and identify potential conflicts with other building systems
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and Project BIM Standards.
- Prepare 2D Shop Drawings as per project requirements.
- Ability to extract Material Take-off’s, Prepare RFI’s, and understand project specifications.
- Revit Family Creation as Per Requirements.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture, or related field.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Proficiency in BIM software such as Revit, AutoCAD, and Navisworks.
- Knowledge of structural engineering principles and design standards.
- Familiarity with construction documentation, including drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Has strong interpersonal and public relation skills.
- Works independently and efficiently.
Date Posted: 17, February 2023